Skip to main content
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Sr. Manager, Customer Experience & BPM
- Job Title
- Sr. Manager, Customer Experience & BPM
- Position ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
Job Description Summary
The New Energies group in Shell is focused on leading in the energy transition towards a low-carbon future through power / electrification, supporting our aim to power progress together through more and cleaner energy solutions. MP2 is an integral part of Shell’s global New Energy organization and with a mission to guide customers toward a better energy future, by enabling customer choice and by providing market-leading energy solutions.
The Sr Manager, Business Process and CX, is a key position on the MP2 Energy management team. This position has oversight of mass market business process, quality assurance processes, customer satisfaction measures, and training. Liaisons with Marketing, Strategy and Products on recommended CX process improvements. The position will manage internal employee and external partner relationships. The Sr Manager, Business Process and CX provides a framework for managing process improvements and building a roadmap for continual improvements positively impacting employee and customer experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for creating policy, procedures and training documentation for developing best in class Customer Advisors.
• Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with Operations, Marketing, Sales, and other teams to develop solutions,
programs and policies
• Provide recommendations and guidance to advance Shell core values and customer experience focus.
• Create an intake and prioritization process for mass market projects, enhancement and process requests.
• Establish QA processes and KPI’s for all customer experience journey touchpoints.
• Support call center strategies and plans to achieve growth and customer service level goals through innovative training
and process design.
• Support the ongoing development of customer engagement and customer loyalty strategies
• Establish and maintain partner relationships for customer satisfaction measurements.
• Communicate key learnings to executive leadership for strategic planning
• Provide resource forecasting and planning to enable training and quality onboarding.
Competencies & Attributes for Success in this Role:
• Critical/Analytical Thinking
• Highly Motivated
• Positive Attitude
• Quick Learner
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
• Ability to have face to face conversations co-workers and higher-level manager
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
• Comply with company policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or operations, Master’s degree preferred.
• 10+ years of experience, 5+ years in process management. Specific experience in retail energy B2C is a plus
• Deep experience delivering process improvement programs. Six Sigma, PMP experience preferred/
• Experience with proven results in the Retail Energy sector.
• Strong leader with exceptional coaching and development skills
• Strong interpersonal, analytical and time management skills
• Strong business writing skills and experience developing correspondence in a variety of formats
• Ability to multi-task, problem solve and articulate thoughts and concepts well
• Dedication to a premier customer experience
• Intermediate experience in MS Office Suites and MS Excel
• Ability to operate in a fluid environment.
• Self-starter, but also a team player, collaborating on decisions and taking actions to drive the best outcomes.
• Knowledge of ERCOT, PJM, MISO, NYISO, NEISO, PUC and/or TDSP/TDU standards
• Experience with ESG P2C and/or Excelergy (RevenueManager) billing platforms is a plus
• Knowledge in SalesForce ServiceCloud and Amazon Connect technology is a plus
Benefits of Working with MP2 Energy:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
• 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
• Disability Programs (STD & LTD)
• Employee Basic Term Life Insurance
• Vacation & Company Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
*Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.