Skip to main content
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Sr. Manager, Sales and Marketing BPM
- Job Title
- Sr. Manager, Sales and Marketing BPM
- Position ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77380
- Other Location
Job Description Summary
The New Energies group in Shell is focused on leading in the energy transition towards a low-carbon future through power / electrification, supporting our aim to power progress together through more and cleaner energy solutions. MP2 is an integral part of Shell’s global New Energy organization and with a mission to guide customers toward a better energy future, by enabling customer choice and by providing market-leading energy solutions.
The Sr Manager, Sales and Marketing Process Management, is a key position on the MP2 Energy management team. This position is a catalyst for change and growth – defining, developing, and delivering complex, cross-functional transformation programs across Shell Energy Mass Markets as well as the wider organization, that deliver measurable and sustained benefits for our customers, partners and internal teams. Liaisons with Customer Experience, Strategy and Products on recommended business / marketing process improvements. The position will manage internal and external partner relationships. The Sr Manager, Sales and Marketing Process Management provides a framework for managing process improvements and building a roadmap for continual improvements positively impacting employee and customer experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for creating policy, procedures and training documentation for developing best in class sales and marketing
• Facilitate cross-functional product improvement efforts to increase market share and/or margins where needed
• Work with IT team to determine how to implement new systems functionality
• Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with Operations, Regulatory, Products Team and other teams to develop
solutions, programs and policies
• Fostering and facilitating organization-wide collaboration to solve complex business problems and provide an
independent point of view
• Leading cross-functional transformation programs – defining opportunities, evaluating data, designing and implementing
end-to-end optimal and sustainable solutions
• Applying frameworks/best practices to structure/govern programs from inception to integration
• Provide recommendations and guidance to advance Shell core values and customer experience focus.
• Defining and executing change management initiatives to support strategy and process changes
• Communicating program updates in a timely, succinct and engaging way to key stakeholders
Competencies & Attributes for Success in this Role:
• Critical/Analytical Thinking
• Highly Motivated
• Positive Attitude
• Quick Learner
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
• Ability to have face to face conversations co-workers and higher-level manager
• Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
• Comply with company policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or operations, Master’s degree preferred.
• 10+ years of experience, 5+ years in process management. Specific experience in retail energy B2C is a plus
• Deep experience delivering process improvement programs. Six Sigma, PMP experience preferred/
• Experience with proven results in the Retail Energy sector.
• Strong leader with exceptional coaching and development skills
• Strong interpersonal, analytical and time management skills
• Strong business writing skills and experience developing correspondence in a variety of formats
• Ability to multi-task, problem solve and articulate thoughts and concepts well
• Dedication to a premier customer experience
• Intermediate experience in MS Office Suites and MS Excel
• Ability to operate in a fluid environment.
• Self-starter, but also a team player, collaborating on decisions and taking actions to drive the best outcomes.
• Knowledge of ERCOT, PJM, MISO, NYISO, NEISO, PUC and/or TDSP/TDU standards
• Experience with ESG P2C and/or Excelergy (RevenueManager) billing platforms is a plus
• Knowledge in SalesForce ServiceCloud and Amazon Connect technology is a plus
Benefits of Working with MP2 Energy:
• Competitive Compensation
• Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
• 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
• Disability Programs (STD & LTD)
• Employee Basic Term Life Insurance
• Vacation & Company Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
*Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.