BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Senior Intelligence Capability Evaluator
- Job Title
- Senior Intelligence Capability Evaluator
- Requirement ID
- McLean, VA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: McLean, VA
• Uncovering and triaging the root causes of intelligence gaps and coverage quality issues
• Determining the contributions and relative value of intelligence capabilities to customer mission needs
• Recommending changes to intelligence capability or capacity to improve or optimize intelligence contributions to customer mission sets
• Design, coordinate and gain approval for tailored assessment methodologies, terms of reference and inter-agency agreements necessary for responding to government requirements for assessments
• Assist in execution of data driven intelligence capability assessments, focusing on hypothesis testing, data and analytics development and development of assessment visualization products
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher level degree
• 10 Years Relevant Work Experience
• Minimum 5 Years of IC Work Experience with deep technical knowledge or operational experience in on or more intelligence disciplines
• Demonstrated in-depth domain experience in one or more intelligence disciplines (HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, MASINT, OSINT or all-source analysis)
• Willingness and ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS to conduct assessments in IC and customer operational locations
• Mastery of MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge, skills and experience in applied statistics, operations research, artificial intelligence/machine learning or advanced data-driven management consulting
• Software development experience in languages such as Python, Java
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and innovate to solve problems in a fast-moving team environment
TS/SCI w/ CI poly
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills