BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Mid-Level Analyst
- Requirement ID
- Bethesda, MD
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: Bethesda, MD
• With supervisory support, researching, drafting, and publishing time-sensitive studies known as National Security Threat Assessments, which evaluate the threat posed by foreign acquisition of corporations operating within the United States.
• Conducting intensive evaluations of foreign companies and their ties to groups suspected of targeting US interests.
• Assisting the Deputy NIO Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) with the preparation and coordination of all-source Intelligence Community Threat Analyses in support of the CFIUS.
• Assisting in the development of concept papers, helping to identify key intelligence questions, conducting independent research using classified and unclassified data sources, creating outlines, recommending to the DNIO CFIUS Support threat assessment determinations based on all-source analysis of each transaction, and helping to manage intelligence community coordination for more than 120 filings per year within statutory deadlines.
• Maintaining currency regarding foreign acquisition of US businesses and corporations, with a focus on a wide range of potential threats to national and homeland security, including issues such as counterterrorism, counterintelligence, foreign military capabilities, cyber security, energy security, terrorism, and counter proliferation.
• Supporting, and engaging in continuing substantive dialogue with analysts and managers within the intelligence community, as well as with working level personnel in the policy, military, and law enforcement communities--on the key issues associated with foreign acquisitions.
• Helping to maintain contact with academics and other non-governmental specialists.
• Providing contributions to strategic planning documents regarding the CFIUS mission, assisting supervisors to define priorities, identify intelligence gaps, and in developing integrated approaches with IC members and other government agencies to address noted gaps.
• At the working level, helping to foster collaboration with and among the IC analytic components and other government agencies.
• Preparing ad hoc studies and drafting papers, briefings, talking points, or memos as needed to carry out CFIUS intelligence Support or other ISG requirements.
• Developing concepts for, and assist in authoring, other ISG papers and efforts relevant to support the CFIUS mission.
• 5 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform.
• 1 year of work experience in the Intelligence Community (may be concurrent to the requisite 5 years of work experience)
• Bachelor’s Degree OR four years of equivalent work experience. *Note: If equivalent, related work experience is substituted for the Bachelor’s degree, then the experience is in addition to the 5 years of work experience required under the position description
• 2+ years’ experience working as an analyst or collector in the Intelligence Community including familiarity with the Intelligence Community computer networks, and substantive expertise in one or more key regions.
• Professional and/or academic background in international commerce or transnational threats.
• Demonstrated ability to summarize and present complex issues in written and graphical forms in an accurate, concise, and straightforward manner.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with officials at the working level across several agencies and assist in achieving consensus on complex and frequently contentious issues.
TS/SCI w/ CI poly
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills