Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
API Integration Engineer
- Job Title
- API Integration Engineer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
WellHive is a fast-growing organization focused on transforming the way health systems coordinate and deliver care through secure, modern technology. Our teams leverage the latest in cloud-based tools and services to design and build complex and compelling applications. Every employee is treated as a valued contributor that brings their own unique experience and perspective to the issues we are solving for our users. WellHive proudly offers competitive pay and benefits in addition to flexible working conditions.
About the Position
We are looking for a System Integration Engineer professional to join our growing organization. The primary responsibility of the Systems Integration Engineer is to facilitate and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on the design, development and testing of interfaces between systems. This position is technical and requires a broad scope of skills and knowledge of interface systems and protocols. This position will work closely with project managers; internal business analysts, development, and test engineers; and external stakeholders and technical representatives.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field
Required Years of Experience:
● Minimum 2-5 years’ previous of relevant experience
● Skilled knowledge and experience developing and maintaining data communication systems and architecture.
● Intermediate to advanced experience with the use and application of the most current technologies and products used in the industry.
● Ability to troubleshoot data flow processes, translation maps.
● Knowledge of Web Services, SOAP, REST, JSON, JMS
● Knowledge of Relational databases
● Experience with FHIR and healthcare interoperability standards a plus
Essential Job Functions:
● Work closely with project managers on customer-specific initiatives that involve data translation or integration development.
● Work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical data communication and transformation issues.
● Troubleshoot technical issues related to data transformation and flow.
● Analyze customer data specifications and provide gap analysis.
● Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
● Provide customers or internal teams with support on technical integration issues. Assist others in development.
● Communicate with customers to clarify data format requirements.
● Write transition plans to move development work into various environments.
● Mentor others regarding setup and development of integration technologies, including internal toolsets and partner configurations.
● Facilitate training on integration techniques and methods, including creation of documentation for such training.