- Job Title
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for an Adobe Analytics Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- This Developer will collaborate closely with our Digital Experience analysts, front end software development teams, and product owners to implement and maintain user interface instrumentation in such a way as to reliably reflect business reporting and KPI monitoring needs.
- Implement and/or update Adobe Launch Tag Manager across applicable web properties, including single page applications Implement and maintain Digital Data Layer both technically and with regard to ongoing documentation
- Interpret analyst requirements for experiential instrumentation into Digital Data Layer and Tag Manager implementations or customer feedback collection
- Implement legacy interface instrumentation for operational logging outside of the Digital Data Layer as required QA and remediate instrumentation implementations against expected KPI reporting
- Write and maintain technical documentation and requirements related to web analytics
- Experience implementing Adobe Tag Manager / Adobe Launch, Adobe Analytics required
- Must have a strong understanding of front-end web analytics foundations: tags, cookies, variables, data layer
- Experience with Drupal and React + Redux single page applications
- Experience with source control software and processes, Git, GitHub, and GitFlow strongly preferred
- Experience with web feedback / CX management platforms a plus,
- Qualtrics experience strongly preferred
- Experience with a/b testing a plus, Launch Darkly and Adobe Target experience strongly preferred
- Experience with session replay platforms a plus, Decibel Insight experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of data layer development, web debugging tools, and analytic QA processes
- Able to handle advanced tag management requests unassisted.
- Able to define and translate business requirements into technical requirements, code and specifications across digital platforms.
- Knowledge to implement confidently and accurately via Adobe DTM/Launch.
- Able to test and validate analytics code.
- Working Expert knowledge of tag management systems.
- Passion for optimizing the user experience
- Agile and Lean philosophies with iterative approach to problem-solving and innovation, release early and often, fail fast
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated, result oriented self-starter, curious and inquisitive