Adobe Analytics Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Adobe Analytics Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for an Adobe Analytics Analyst. This is a long term remote opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Collaborate with our business partners and development teams to generate standard reporting and complete ad hoc analyses designed to monitor the digital user experience and answer business questions.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to align on product KPIs Define, develop, and present standard KPI reports using Adobe Analytics tools (Workspace, Reports, and Report Builder)
- Experienced with Adobe Analytics and mobile marketing services
- Participate in defining data requirements for projects, the identification of missing metrics to build KPIs, and work with Product/Technical Product Owners to implement tagging requirements to ensure proper tracking and reporting of data
- Write and maintain technical documentation and requirements related to web analytics
- Must have recent hands-on Adobe Analytics and digital data analytics experience
- Hands-on experience of the full analytics instrumentation process
- Hands-on recent in-depth experience using Adobe Analytics workspace
- Understanding of web analytics basics: tags, cookies, variables, Data Layer
- A/B testing experience
- Analytics reports (translate KPIs and requirements to AA reports)
- Presentation skills (storytelling to relate business KPIs and Adobe Analytics data points to a meaningful presentation deck and a language that stakeholders can understand)
- Passion for optimizing the user experience