Clinical Product Manager
- Job Title
- Clinical Product Manager
- Job ID
- Franklin, TN 37064
- Other Location
Conexess Group is assisting our healthcare client in their search for mission driven passionate Clinical Product Manager to be responsible for driving their SaaS and DaaS product suite. The Clinical Product Manager utilizes health domain knowledge and health IT application experience to drive the product roadmap through deeply understanding customers’ strategic problems to envisioning and defining highly usable solutions that help customers solve those problems completely, quickly, and effectively.
- Lead the product suite roadmap and go to market strategies aligned to company objectives including achievement of revenue and lives impacted positively goals.
- Lead and support the company’s product engineering and data science team members by way of clear business needs, data needs, and functional requirements necessary to develop new features that provide customer insights using agile development methodologies.
- Engage, on a proactive and regular basis, the broader clinical community, delivery team members, customers, and prospects to refine the problems to be solved and the jobs to be done with an eye on quantified benefits and delivery time/cost/complexity. This includes collaborating and working with the Product Advisory Board (PAB) as required.
- Drive the creation of capabilities that further reveal insights on clinical outcomes and economic comparisons across the ecosystem of healthcare to drive discussions and actions for improvement through usage of the product suite.
- Develop solutions with mindfulness on adoption and go-to-market activities that ensure successful outcomes with customers lead to product evangelists.
- Contribute to the understanding of product competitive landscape, target market identification and refinement, buyers and user persona development and messaging.
- Partner with the sales and marketing team to ensure clear articulation of our value proposition.
- Represent the company in sales and delivery cycles as needed.
- Represent the company as a clinical domain subject matter expert
- 5+ years of increasing user-facing Product Management responsibilities showing strong experience with end-to-end problem solution discovery and delivery. Successfully scaled and supported a clinical SaaS/cloud solution through growth phases to exceed revenue targets in a B2B healthcare market.
- 3+ years of clinical experience (doctor, nurse, PA, pharmacist, etc.), and/or 5+ years of practical operational experience in a healthcare organization or healthcare technology organizations (quality, safety, care management, care coordination, analytics, etc.) required.
- Medical coding exposure and understanding is ideally aligned to this role.
- Familiarity with big data, claims data and exposure to DaaS solutions preferred.
- A proven ability to establish and maintain effective, respectful and trusting relationships with clients, consumers and colleagues representing varying needs, personalities and styles.
- A solid technical acumen and experience working with development and software engineering teams to bridge market problems with technology solutions is required.
- Healthcare acumen and exposure required with the ideal candidate having exposure to population health platforms, provider comparisons, and network evaluations.
- Additional education in health informatics desired but not required
- Comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams including engineering and product, sales and marketing, delivery and customer engagement.
- Excellent written and presentation skills; ability to distill complex problems into simple documentation tailored to the audience.
- Experience with JIRA or similar systems for agile software development
- Experience with office software skills (e.g., MS Office or Google Suite) required.