Angular Software Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Angular Software Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an Angular Software Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
This position participates in the evaluation and prioritization of stakeholder requests. Assigns projects, research and work assignments to team members and directs activities, providing functional guidance and completing individual tasks as needed. Ensures projects are completed within designated time frames and tracks and reports progress to upper management.
- Consult with business, product, customers, and stakeholders to evaluate user needs
- Clarify objectives and develops technical roadmap in support of meeting user needs
- Complete projects and initiatives as assigned, coordinating their team resources and resources in different departments
- Champion software engineering principles for developing Reusable, Modular, Component based, Scalable, Resilient, and High Availability Systems
- Partner with Enterprise Architects and the principal community to build out repeatable patterns
- Partner with the Production Support team for routine maintenance support and monitoring “asset performance metrics.”
- Lead junior software engineers on their teams
- Track and periodically reports progress to senior management.
- STEM Degree with a progressive experience of 7+ years
- At least the last 3+ years of the experience must be being part of Agile teams – Scrum or Kanban
- Experience in leading and building User-Centric Applications, leveraging Angular or React framework
- Experienced technologist in building database-centric applications with SQL, NoSQL & GraphQL
- Mastery in an object-oriented language: Java, Scala, C, C++ or other OO compiled language
- Experience working with Git/SVN and CI/CD pipelines preferably in Jenkins and can influence process improvements around
- Experience working on Cloud, preferably in AWS. AWS Certification is a plus
- Fluent in BDD and TDD development methodologies
- Knowledge and/or experience with Health care information domains is a plus