Change Management Project Manager (Remote)
- Job Title
- Change Management Project Manager (Remote)
- Job ID
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Change Management Project Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
This role is a key contributor in supporting and implementing the US Government change management discipline and organizational readiness methodologies into assigned work including cross-company networks, projects, programs, and process engineering initiatives.
- Implement change management in ways that build promoters
- Prepare and guide leaders (sponsors) throughout the project lifecycle to maximize sponsor engagement
- Successfully assess and analyze the impact of assigned projects and the organizational readiness, report findings to sponsors and key stakeholders, lead the development of appropriate plans to support the change initiative
- Work with the project manager to integrate the approved plans into the project plan. Execute against the approved plans, reporting appropriately on status and effectiveness.
- Work collaboratively with project team members and key matrix partners to identify and remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful adoption and sustainment of the change initiative
- Provide consultation, coaching, and mentoring to change managers across the enterprise and help to support an OE change management network
- Promote and support the Change Management discipline within the team and with matrix partners by articulating the value of change management in meaningful ways.
- Help develop Change Management best practices as needed
- Assist in the continuous improvement of change management approach, standards, tools and methodology for sustaining change efforts, leveraging process management concepts
- Model effective change management skills, activities and behaviors during all work efforts
- 3 years of Change Management experience required
- Certification in Change management a plus (eg Prosci®, AIM, etc)
- Project Management experience, training, and certification a plus
- Understanding of how people and organizations go through change and the change process
- Proven application of change management principles, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience working in a matrix environment and with virtual team members / stakeholders
- Some travel required (25% - 35%)