- Job Title
- EDI Developer
- Job ID
- Franklin, TN 37069
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a healthcare client of ours in its search for an EDI Developer.
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Engineering assignments/projects.
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
Skills: Required Skills: ITXA, Sterling File Gateway, EDIFECS, EDI Map Development
- Extensive Knowledge on ITXA Application & ITX Mapping & Sterling Integrator Mapping
- Extensive Knowledge on EDIFECS,
- Onboarding and setting up all required processes and perform end to end validations for all the HIPPA transactions and Proprietary File Formats.
- Extensive experience in - trading partner setup / on-boarding, mapping specifications and documentation, troubleshooting, problem resolution, customer / vendor / internal customer data issue resolution, interface development for import / export of EDI data.
- Highly Experienced on RealTime processes setup and setting up required configuration end to end.
- Highly Experienced in handling the windows servers Admin work.
- Highly Experienced in doing the ITXA Installations on windows servers and Patching efforts.
- Highly Experienced in HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), Health Care industry providing Business Process Assessment, Requirements Gathering, Gap Analysis, Implementation and Testing.
- Develop Business and Technical Requirements for all 5010 EDI transactions: 270, 270, 276, 277, 278, 820, 834, 835, 837i, 837p, and 837d and unsolicited transactions (271U, 277U).
- Ability to create Business Processes (BP's) from scratch and understand existing one's.
- Provided analysis from a WTX perspective on map functionality and design for new maps and updated maps.
- Design, Develop and Test all the WTX Maps and moved to the Production Environment along with documentations.
- Should be able to Understand and Create Shell scripts, Perl scripts and Batch scripts to automate the FTP process, handling of data discards, data errors, compliance errors etc.
- Manage to receive large volume of files to trading partners using Sterling File Gateway(SFG) Sterling Control Center (SCC) Integration, monitoring, SI/Sterling File Gateway (SFG) instance sending notification via SMTP email server.
- Set up various communications using Protocols FTP, HTTP and SMTP with trading partners.
- Should be capable of handling Production failures and identify the root cause immediately and be able to provide appropriate solutions.
- Expert in SQL design, development, and automation Conceptual, Logical and Physical data modeling Experience handling large data files and datasets Able to communicate with application developers and UX designers