Application Engineer – Experience with Windows Server Admin., IIS Certs. and basic Networking (Shift = 2:00pm – 1:00am CT) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job Title
- Application Engineer – Experience with Windows Server Admin., IIS Certs. and basic Networking (Shift = 2:00pm – 1:00am CT) (100% Remote) - Contract
- Job ID
- Lenexa, KS 66214-1603
- Other Location
Title: Application Engineer – Experience with Windows Server Admin., IIS Certs. and basic Networking (Shift = 2:00pm – 1:00am CT) (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
Our team is looking to add 2 Application Engineers to the group to assist in server configurations. This position works after hours, and the qualified candidate will need to have the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with their peers and our customers.
· Shift: 2nd 4:00 pm - 1:00 am
- Minimum of three years of experience as a Window Server Administrator.
- Experience with IIS Certificates.
- Basic Networking Experience.
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of remote installations, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Performs remote customer work including design, installations, repairs, testing, upgrades and/or maintenance on technical products.
- Identifies customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Resolves customer problems and answers questions.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
- Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- May provide ongoing application, network and security support including servers, firewalls, routers, active directories, etc.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.