BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Recruiter (San Diego)
- Job Title
- Recruiter (San Diego)
- Requirement ID
- San Diego, CA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: San Diego/ Remote
Recruiter will be a team-oriented individual with excellent work ethic and communication skills to nail weekly team expectations. S/he will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting against open reqs. Develop sourcing strategies to leverage diverse high caliber candidates, pre-screen candidates to assess their qualifications through a combination of behavioral and competency-based interviewing. Be proficient in applying proprietary recruiting principles, company policies, and practices to fill a wide variety of difficult and complex requisitions.
- Must love recruiting and making a lot of phone calls!
- Have an unflinching sense of urgency; never waits till tomorrow to call back or follow up and understands the necessity of off-hour calls at times to get the job done
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screens
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it with constant follow-up
- Investigate referrals, references, and social media sources to formulate a well-rounded view of applicants
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Assist in onboarding and new hire processes
- Manage the candidate experience so they are convinced they are in good hands. That they feel valued and know they have been worthy of our best.
- Assure candidate resumes are carefully tailored to reflect skills required from job requirements by working with candidates to tease out all valid skills.
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- 1 years’ experience recruiting IT professionals day in and day out
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of ATSs (applicant tracking system used is BrightMove)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook; Word; Excel; Power Point)
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Will sponsor for Security Clearance
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at email@example.com or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills