Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Sr. Salesforce Program Manager
- Job Title
- Sr. Salesforce Program Manager
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
As a Sr. Salesforce Program Manager, you will lead a multi-million dollar, multi-workstream program within our vast and growing Salesforce portfolio. You will support the Department of Veterans Affairs as a vital leader responsible for program growth, strategy, development, and modernization of Salesforce Services. This role has high customer visibility and interfaces with various levels of program leadership: Project Managers, task and functional leaders, architects, subcontractors, and support personnel. Identified as the single point of contact (POC) in charge of the program and reports to the Salesforce Portfolio Director. Remote work allowed.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders and the project team to successfully implement custom Salesforce solutions
- Program planning, status tracking & monitoring of critical issues/risks across Salesforce projects
- Creates a multi-year plan to operationalize a technology support strategy, with key milestones, deliverables, and realization targets.
- Develops and oversees metrics for technology support capabilities and/or processes (KPIs, KRIs, etc.).
- Engages in stake holder management at program level
- Oversees the creation and execution of departmental budgets and forecasts for applicable technology support function.
- Applies strong change and incident management practices.
- May provide oversight of vendor management activities including service agreements, staff augmentation and technology contracts.
- Builds and oversees a team of employees for assigned technology support through ongoing execution of recruiting, development, retention, coaching and support, performance management, and managerial activities.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required, or 4 additional years of related experience in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years of experience in Program/Project management of a technology function to include 3 years leadership experience, of IT Professionals in a Software Development/Engineering or Infrastructure environment and a minimum of 3 years recent Salesforce experience
- Is informed of new trends and latest releases on the Salesforce platform and other integrated products/services.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of technical domains
- Previous experience managing multiple tasks and responsibilities in high-pressure environments
- Demonstrated financial acumen involving budgets, forecasting, and executing on the budgets for applicable technology support function.
- Experience conducting cost benefit analyses and leveraging results to drive technology support solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to influence change at the executive level and team level.
- Understanding of relevant industry frameworks, i.e. COBIT, ITIL, SAFe, etc.
- Understanding of Legislative and Regulatory Compliance Requirements
Preferred Experience & Credentials:
- Safe Agile or PMP certification; Salesforce certifications nice to have
- Demonstrated experience in resetting a strategic vision for Salesforce, including strategic planning with business and IT stakeholders in providing direction, guidance or recommendations on UX, CX and Data/Reporting needs as well as Technology and Architectural considerations.
- Has established and led cross-functional teams, change management, administration and utilization of the Salesforce application.
- Has managed all aspects of Salesforce configuration, functional capabilities and potential system implications related to the major Salesforce release upgrades.