Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- UI/UX Engineer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
WellHive is a fast-growing organization focused on transforming the way health systems coordinate and deliver care through secure, modern technology. Our teams leverage the latest in cloud-based tools and services to design and build complex and compelling applications. Every employee is treated as a valued contributor that brings their own unique experience and perspective to the issues we are solving for our users. WellHive proudly offers competitive pay and benefits in addition to flexible working conditions.
About the Position
The UI/UX Engineer will work closely with our professional team and clients to visually and creatively conceptualize, develop, complete and deliver rich user experiences across a variety of platforms and devices. The ideal candidate will be naturally creative and imaginative with the technical ability to translate our clients’ requirements into an engaging visual solution that is both appealing and intuitive for users. The UI/UX Engineer will be expected to easily function both independently and collaboratively, bringing fresh thinking, an open mind and a strong work ethic to the position.
● Bachelor Degree in UI/UX Design, Web Design, Graphic Design, Computer Science/Engineering or related field
● 1+ years of experience doing UI development
● Track record of building solutions with Angular, React or other JS frameworks
● Experience with UI test methods and tools such as Behavior Driven Development, Gherkin, Cucumber, JUnit
● Strong foundation of software engineering practices and familiarity with tools that support them like Git/GitHub, code reviews, code quality tools, linters, Jenkins
● Knowledge of Angular, Ionic and Typescript
● Experience contributing on teams that build and operate distributed systems in a cloud environment
● Experience working with Agile teams and practices like Scrum, continuous test, continuous integration
Essential Job Functions
● Leverage your knowledge and creativity to solve interesting problems in the Healthcare Space
● Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product owners, customers and other team members
● As part of our our UX Community of Practice (COP), create sketches, wireframes, and designs based on a solid understanding of business requirements, UI patterns, and visual design principles
● Spot emerging UI/UX trends and apply techniques effectively
● Working with other COP team members, develop and maintain our overall UI principles and strategy
● Build UI features and functionality with other team members
● Identify and troubleshoot UX/UI problems and help find solutions
● Function efficiently within Agile development environments