Our team is growing. You will, too.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO 64105
- Other Location
Job Title: Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Base Salary Range: $80,000 - $100,000 USD
Location: Kansas City, MO
Travel Required: No
Physical Requirements: Professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. Employee is regularly required to hear and speak, stand, walk, use hands to touch or feel objects, and reach with hands and arms.
AutoAlert is the creator of the automotive industry’s leading data-mining and trade-cycle management platform and other revolutionary software solutions. Backed by patented algorithms, our technology bridges the communication gap between a dealership’s management, employees, and customers, creating high-quality sales opportunities, increased gross margin, and improved customer retention.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, you will be an integral part of our software development team. You will OWN system quality and testing. Working together with our Product Manager and Development team you will create and execute tests to ensure system quality and performance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Design/execute test plans, test scenarios, test cases/scripts
• Perform manual testing, which may include exploratory, system, regression, compatibility, and integration testing
• Document test procedures, analysis, and results
• Plan, create, execute and maintain Manual scripts
• Build tiered regression suite for Mobile applications testing
• Participate in daily standup, iteration planning and release planning sessions
• Work directly with Product and Development to ensure all work is thoroughly tested• Document software defects using a defect tracking system and report those defects to project team
• Monitor defect resolution, include in test planning, and track outcomes of defect remediation
• Participate in production releases as needed
• Follow QA best-practices, processes and proceduresOther duties as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
· High standard of organization
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to take initiative and prioritize
· Communication (written and verbal)
· Detail oriented
· Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment
· A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with mobile device testing and mobile platforms, in particular Android, iOS
· 5+ years of overall testing experience
· Experience testing mobile, web (UI/API), desktop, client/server apllications
· Understanding of Mobile centric UI/UX design
· Testing mobile devices to ensure their configuration, operation, and capabilities work efficiently
· Experience testing RESTful APIs and SOAP based Webservices using testing tools
· Experience with project defect reporting and tracking tools such as JIRA, TFS, Bugzilla
· Experience with test case management tools such as ALM, qTest, TestRail
· SQL skills to extract data from database
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
· Must have the technical abilities to thoroughly document defects
· Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies
· Competitive Compensation Package
· Employee Assistance Program
· Life Insurance
· Health Savings Accounts
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· 401 (k) Reimbursement Plan
Eligibility requirements apply to all plans. AutoAlert, LLC reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. To protect our Dealer-Client relationships, we will require a written consent from a GM or higher to move to the interview process if coming from a dealership.
AutoAlert, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.