Agile Coach (Program Level, SPC5) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Agile Coach (Program Level, SPC5) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a healthcare client in their search for a Program Level Agile Coach in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Program Level Agile Coach works with multiple teams to determine their current level of agile maturity, and develops plans to improve agile processes and increase the productivity of the agile team accordingly.
- This position requires deep knowledge and experience with agile and the ability to inspect and adapt thinking/ practices to various situations.
- This position will focus on launching and supporting ARTs.
- In this position, you will get to coach teams at the program level to local and distributed teams.
- You will support clients using a variety of agile approaches in the context of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- You will coach teams of different levels of maturity; across portfolios, programs and development teams.
- A critical component of this role is detailed knowledge of the application of agile practices and principles and experience with metrics to effectively measure: execution, performance, benefits and value.
- Where appropriate, responsible for standing up the program layer of initiatives (i.e., Agile Release Trains) and for providing agile coaching, training, and implementation.
- Be an enterprise evangelist of agile ceremonies, practices and values.
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC 5)
- Experience standing up and launching at least 2 Release Trains in the past 2 years
- Deep knowledge of SCRUM and Kanban
- 4+ years of agile coaching experience, including 10MM plus programs with offshore and distributed teams.
- 7+ years of IT experience. Prior delivery role (e.g., PM, release manager, developer, tester) experience highly desirable.
- Excellent facilitation and written and verbal skills.
- One or more Agile certifications (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, PSM, PSPO).
- Additional SAFe certifications (SA, Pm/PO SP) highly desirable.
- Experience with several agile project management tools (Jira/Jira Align, Rally, Version One etc)