Oracle DBA (Remote)
- Job Title
- Oracle DBA (Remote)
- Job ID
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a local client in their search for an Oracle DBA in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Configure and implement monitoring tools to report and alert on significant application and system level events in Oracle using OEM.
- Work with senior engineers to document standards for where new rules apply or ad hoc changes are driven by project requirements.
- Solid database administration skills on 12c, 12c RAC, and ASM in Linux
- Experience in database performance monitoring and tuning skills, SQL and Stored-Procedure tuning OEM AWR/ADDM/GRID
- Excellent PL/SQL and SQL PLUS development and tuning skills are a must
- Automation/development in Ansible, Splunk, Python or other like tools is highly desirable.
- Experience with database standard concepts, practices and procedures are required.
- Experience tracking these items within a large scale environment and communicate to diverse groups accordingly.
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision as well as provide direction and oversight to application team.
- Must have hands-on Oracle 12c experience with latest tuning and optimization techniques.
- Hands-on Oracle DB upgrade experience, Oracle 12is required, 19c is a plus.
- Strong relational and dimensional data-modeling is required in addition to experience designing and developing new databases and schemas.
- Required experience with tools such as, Monitoring tools: CA, UI or Splunk, Scheduling tools: ESP, DBA tools: TOAD