Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Sr. Salesforce Project Manager
- Job Title
- Sr. Salesforce Project Manager
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: Senior Salesforce Project Manager responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. The Senior Salesforce Project Manager is responsible for acting as the strategic lead for technical Salesforce solutions. The Senior Salesforce Project Manager should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis as well as software development or operations and maintenance of IT systems. Senior Salesforce Project Managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business or technical discipline.
Required Years of Experience: 8 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Allocate resources to open project positions, effectively matching skills, maturity, and subject matter expertise.
- Use Salesforce knowledge to discover and implement Salesforce solutions.
- Collect performance feedback from peers, project leadership and provides constructive feedback to the resources.
- Meet regularly with full-time staff to discuss career development opportunities.
- Work with project and technology leadership to remediate project/staff issues and conflicts; escalate to direct supervisor as necessary.
- Develop a resource plan, taking into account roadmaps, capacity needs, current staffing levels, current and future skills needs, and core competencies to adequately and cost-effectively staff Salesforce programs, projects, and resources while minimizing key person dependencies.
- Work closely with Human Resources (HR), Recruiting, third party vendors, and scope of work (SOW) providers to acquire resources in line with the resource plan, position rates, and duration.
- Partner with other technology teams on broader improvement initiatives in order to reduce unit cost, reduce cycle time, and reduce the number of defects while increasing business value.
- Collect and conduct performance reviews aligned with the corporate policies and timelines; Participate in calibration/stack ranking exercises.
- Lead definition of software design of new features and work cooperatively with Business Analysts and UI Designers.
- Work cooperatively with Project Managers, QA, and Network Operations to ensure a successful, well communicated, high quality release.
- Develop, mentor, and coach an engineering team to build a strong development team, increase team effectiveness, and promote individual team member’s growth.
- Create software development schedules for features and releases.
- Create software development LOEs for feature requests.
- Define, improve, and promote software engineering processes and best practices.
- Lead and collaborate with other members of software engineering group including our Software Architects in defining and maintaining product architecture.
- Monitor technology trends for new opportunities and improvements.
- Minimum 8 years of experience managing and delivering projects working with recognized program and/or project methodologies (ie. Agile, waterfall, etc).
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing projects related to Salesforce development applications.
- Demonstrated experience influencing business decisions.
- Experience providing leadership and management oversight including planning, organizing and evaluating work and managing the budgetary process.
- High standards and results-oriented with a commitment to delivering high quality software on time.
- Demonstrated experience mentoring and training staff including software developers.
- Experience working with remote team members.
- Ability to build, maintain, and inspire a team.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with system integration technologies, service-oriented architecture (SOA), web services, software design principles, tools and applications.
- Experience with large scale web applications, system architectures, and data architectures.
- Excellent communication skills – written/verbal/presentation.
- Experience in Federal contracting.
- Experience in Health IT.
- PMPand/or SAFe Certifications.
- Salesforce Certifications.
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience.
- Experience working on CMMI Level 3 programs.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Prior technology leadership experience (i.e., Lead Architect, Lead Consultant, Manager, Director, Program Manager).
- Experience as software development manager.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional decision-making ability in a dynamic environment
- Experience with mentoring and training staff.