Team Lead Software Engineer (REST API'S, C# .Net, JS, Mobile) - Remote/OHIO
- Job Title
- Team Lead Software Engineer (REST API'S, C# .Net, JS, Mobile) - Remote/OHIO
- Job ID
- Monroe, OH 45036
- Other Location
TEAM LEAD SOFTWARE ENGINEER
● Technical leadership of a team of software developers (including offshore contractors), in building features for mobile applications and back end REST API.
● Provide senior level expertise on decisions and priorities related to the architecture and design of the applications and associated subsystems.
● Collaborate with your team, Product Management, UI/UX, DBA, QA, architect and other engineering teams to build solutions that meet business requirements. Be able to set achievable deadlines and work to ensure they are met on time.
● Serve as scrum master for your team, and lead all scrum ceremonies.
● Assist with design and code reviews.
● Coach and grow your team by utilizing well-defined goals.
● Coordinate learning sessions and mentorship opportunities for members of your team.
● Perform code deployments and participate in infrastructure discussions.
● Work with QA and architect to optimize testing techniques.
● Continually look for ways to improve our code base and evaluate new technologies.
● Participate in recruiting processes to continue the growth goals of the company.
● A passion for staying current in development technologies and an interest in expanding development knowledge to new languages/frameworks
● Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to clearly and effectively communicate with all stakeholders
● Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with excellent attention to detail
● Demonstrable analytical skills, including both inductive and deductive reasoning
● Advanced technical expertise and 5 or more years practical experience in
○ .NET framework (4.0 or later)
○ Microsoft SQL Server
● Advanced technical expertise and 3 or more years practical experience in
○ Creating web applications using ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET API or similar
○ HTML5 and CSS3
○ Unit testing with xUnit, NUnit, or similar
● Familiarity with:
○ GitHub ○ Jira or similar project management system
○ Bamboo or similar CI/CD system
○ Crucible or similar code review system
○ REST APIs for Mobile Backend
○ OWASP Top 10
● Nice to haves
○ .NET core
○ Bootstrap and JQuery
○ Mobile application development (preferably Kotlin)
○ Cloud technologies (AWS or Azure)
○ Building containerized solutions using microservices architecture
● Proven track record to analyze, organize, and integrate large amounts of complex information into clear, concise plans and presentations
● Positive and professional attitude with a willingness to “jump in” whenever necessary
Qualifications and Experience
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, and 5+ years of work experience in applicable field, OR Advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, and 2+ years of work experience in applicable field, OR Outstanding self-taught individuals with significant relevant work experience
● 1 or more years experience as a technical lead with direct reports
● Automotive industry experience is a plus
What We Offer
● Remote work available
● Competitive compensation
● Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month after 30 days of employment
● 401(k) matching up to 4% after one year of employment
● Paid vacation, company holidays, and sick leave
● Corporate discount opportunities