- Job Title
- .Net Developer
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for a .Net Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Participates in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle, from requirement gathering to design and implementation, to ensure business needs are being addressed.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Information Management but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Engage in production support research and resolution recommendations, as required
- Participates in process improvement and cross-departmental IT initiatives.
- 5+ years background in software development in C# and one or more other programming languages.
- Experience in Microservice Architecture
- Azure DevOps, GitHub, Jenkins, TFS
- Exposure to SOLID, Architectural Patterns, Development Best Practices Unit Testing, Test Driven Development and use of mocking frameworks.
- Git Repository, TFS Version Control or other source controls.
- MVC, Angularjs, Angular 5+, React
- Experience building in Event Driven Architecture a plus
- Familiarity with the Manufacturing Application Development preferred