Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Software Developer - Front End
- Job Title
- Software Developer - Front End
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: Our team is growing, and we want to identify an excellent software developer to supplement our team on a program we have with the Department of Veteran Affairs. In this role you will help build our development portal for internal VA consumers. As with everything we do on this program, it is ultimately for the benefit of our Veterans.*Remote work allowed*
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 0-3 years of software development experience
- Comfortable working with a mixed remote / in office team
- Experience with working in a collaborative environment with other engineers by participating in pull request reviews, planning activities, and retrospectives
- Experience integrating APIs into React applications
- Experience unit testing with at least one framework (e.g. mocha or jest)
- Experience with working in a collaborative environment with other engineers by participating in pull request reviews, planning activities, and retrospectives.
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience
- Familiarity with design systems and how to use them
- Familiarity with Backstage.io
- Familiarity with cloud technologies like AWS
- Familiarity with OAuth and OIDC