Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Front End Developer
- Job Title
- Front End Developer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32935
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty IT Solutions is seeking a talented Front End Developer to help us create a new application to positively impact the lives of millions of Americans. We need a creative engineer with experience developing high-quality products on schedule, with strong communication and collaboration skills, and a passion for innovation. In this role you will be responsible for front-end development of a new web-based application as well as the ongoing support of the application in the production environment.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 5 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Participate in Agile SCRUM ceremonies including Story Point Estimation, Backlog Grooming, Sprint/Release Planning, Reviews, and Retrospectives
- Write clean, scalable code based on requirements and design
- Unit Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven work experience as a developer
- Excellent knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of modern web design using HTML5 and CSS3 and can implement UX/UI requirements via responsive frameworks and design systems.
- Excellent knowledge of architecture styles/APIs (SOAP, REST, RPC)
- Familiarity with modern source control systems such as git/svn/mercurial
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- VA or other Federal Government experience
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Nightwatch or similar)
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Experience with DevOps and continuous build continuous deployment processes and tools
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility and accessibility compliance
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time