Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Salesforce Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Summary: Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst who will be responsible for on-going implementation and support of multiple salesforce.com projects and task. The Salesforce Business Analyst will collaborate with key functional business users, the project leadership team and the Salesforce development team. The Salesforce Business Analyst manages projects initiated by Executives or business leadership and implement solutions that exceed the expectations of the customers.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline; Masters Preferred, Certifications Highly Preferred
Required Years of Experience: 3 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Interface with business users, stakeholders, project team members and subcontractors
- Document best practices and operational procedures; proactively promote best practices across the Group
- Develop change management processes, document and implement
- Will set vision and standards for the development and integration of the Salesforce.com solution
- Design, configure, unit test, system test, performance test, implement, and support Salesforce.com application and integrations
- Ensure best practices are followed when architecting, programming or documenting solutions.
- Assess the functional business needs within each project, design, configure and deliver solutions that exceed expectations
- Stay current on Salesforce.com technologies; monitor trends and be aware future business needs
- Manage a network of Super Users to increase adoption and promote best practice.
- Performs other tasks as assigned or dictated by position
- Experience with testing, deploying change sets from sandbox environments, and familiarity with common software development practices
- Experience promoting code from sandbox to production environment
- Workflow rules, assignment rules, validation rules
- Ability to communicate well with multiple users
- Requires effective communication skills for interfacing with people at all levels inside and outside of the organization verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to successfully adapt to a fast-paced working environment, with multiple projects and deadlines using effective organizational and time management skills along with attention to detail.
- General programming in APEX knowledge a plus
- Must be able to successfully complete government background investigation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Has the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to analyze complex problems and develop appropriate solutions under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a small team-oriented environment, mentor and support additional IT team members
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Test-driven development and continuous integration experience
- Experience leveraging and configuring Salesforce AppExchange products to develop a solution.
- Experience with Lightening UI and Lightening Service Console Configuration.
- SalesForce Administrator and Service Cloud Certification preferred