Resource Center Manager
- Job Title
- Resource Center Manager
- Job ID
- HEALDSBURG, CA 95448
- Other Location
Resource Center Manager – Bilingual
Corazón Healdsburg is a nonprofit organization working to strengthen the Northern Sonoma County community by bridging the racial, cultural, and economic divides that exist today. They operate a bilingual resource center in Healdsburg and offer family support programs, education for all ages, financial guidance, legal assistance, and emergency response. They coordinate and amplify the local Latinx voice, and host cultural events that publicly celebrate the Latinx community and build cultural bridges amongst neighbors. Everything they do supports their goals of overcoming cycles of poverty for participating families and empowering them to create new relationships—with each other, with the community at large and with local systems and services that are meant to exist for everyone. Their mission is to build a compassionate and just community by empowering and dignifying individuals and families, advocating against injustices, and uniting people to celebrate diversity.
Corazón Healdsburg is seeking a Bilingual (Spanish and English) full-time salaried Resource Center Manager who will directly oversee the programs of the organization. You’ll primarily be responsible for the full implementation of family stability and services component of the community resource center. As the Resource Center Manager, you’ll be responsible for the delivery of high quality, comprehensive wrap-around supportive services to Northern Sonoma County families and individuals and the management and support of resource center staffing.
The organization’s services include: Information & Referral, Case Management & Follow-Up, Advocacy, Parent Support and Educational Classes, Language Access & Interpretation Support, Crisis Intervention and Co-Located Partners & Services
- Deeply dedicated to providing wraparound services to serve the community
- Promotes a culture of empowering families and ensure the provision of a consistent equitable pathway for the families we support
- Strong personal commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our work and our organization’s culture
- Community-minded, detail-oriented, flexible, and creative
- Comfortable with working independently on a geographically dispersed team including managing projects via phone, email and video conference.
- Comfortable in ambiguity and want to play a key role in the growth of an organization.
- Understand the importance of regularly collecting, analyzing, and applying data to drive program strategy and decision making.
- Have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex information to diverse stakeholders and partner agencies.
- Are a creative problem solver who can move between strategic thinking and getting in the weeds; able to make decisions when there is incomplete information or competing opinions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as part of the organization’s senior team and a core part in implementing the mission as well as establishing a healthy work environment.
- Provide supervision, training, and performance evaluation for team members which consists of Family Advisors, the Resource Center Navigator and program volunteers.
- Represent the organization in meetings related to resource center programs in an effort to continue developing strong partnerships with local organizations and/or stakeholders.
- Supervise, model, and mentor staff to ensure the organization provides a high-quality, appropriate, and culturally sensitive family & community support program.
Impact & Data Management
- Ensure that all Resource Center program data is collected and entered by the team into Salesforce database to better track data and program effectiveness.
- Participate in the multi-strategy efforts including customization of database, creation of surveys, and collection of inspiring stories with the goal of highlighting the impact of CRC programs & services.
- Collect, oversee, and manage data and create custom reports for grants, stakeholders, and staff.
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day Resource Center-related projects and programs.
- Develop, maintain, and use policies and procedures, operating instructions, scheduling and appointment system and tools needed to support resource center programs/activities.
- Oversee relationship building with families, family partnership agreements, follow-up services, case management, and goal setting of programs and families.
- Identify issues, trends, and opportunities to improve efficiency and/or quality, or to better assist resource center clients; develop recommendations and implement relative to identified issues, trends, and opportunities.
- Supervise maintenance of accurate and confidential client files and data tracking using required systems while complying with contractual expectations, ethical and legal standards of practice and confidentiality, and other requirements as appropriate.
- Support the development of grant proposals, evaluate and monitors program contracts, and prepare reports.
- Develop, track, and manage program budgets in conjunction with and support of Head of Programs.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of community partners and resources in Sonoma County
- 3-5 years direct service/case management experience which include knowledge of strength-based and family strengthening frameworks
- Expertise in community-based interventions to improve outcomes for low income, culturally diverse families and communities
- Demonstrated experience working with individuals of diverse backgrounds, (e.g., ethnic, cultural, racial, and socioeconomic)
- 2+ years of Program Management experience
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and operational skills
- Experience working with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Extensive technology skills, including intermediate or higher-level proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 and G-Suite
- Commitment to professional ethics when working with highly confidential information
- Must complete a DMV and criminal background check; and pass a criminal record clearance that includes fingerprinting through the Department of Justice.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.