Technical Customer Support Analyst
- Job Title
- Technical Customer Support Analyst
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Philadelphia based client in their search for a Technical Customer Support Analyst. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Interprets, evaluates and resolves if possible, telephone inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of all installed application hardware and software products supported by IT.
- Analyzes simple to moderately complex inquiries and determines appropriate technical area or vendor to resolve problems.
- Consults with the supervisor and IT professionals when the appropriate course of action is unclear.
- Alerts the client community and team members when a major problem is suspected.
- Follows up on specific inquires or requests to ensure client satisfaction.
- Reports problems with procedures and makes suggestions for improvements.
- Applies standard techniques and procedures to routine instructions that require professional knowledge in specialist areas.
- Associate degree and/or equivalent work experience in the technology, hospitality, retail or customer focused field highly regarded
- A likely candidate will be self-motivated, a team player, empathetic, innovative, and work with integrity
- Experience in a ticketing request system such as ServiceNow
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Capability to analyze problems and use sound judgement for determining solutions
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers and other IT staff
- Aptitude for providing strong customer service through interactions and communications, verbally and written