Data Analyst (Data Governance, SQL, Tableau, Data Profiling)
- Job Title
- Data Analyst (Data Governance, SQL, Tableau, Data Profiling)
- Job ID
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Healthcare client in their search for a Data Analyst. This role will need to be onsite 2-3 days a week post covid in Bloomfield, CT. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Seeking a Data Analyst with strong data governance and analysis skills.
- This is a Business role to understand, document, and analyze data within Customer data assets, as well as document data requirements from source to target migration.
- This position requires the candidate have strong business interaction skills, with the ability to utilize data tools to deliver on Customer data initiatives
- Conduct data analysis and comparison across systems
- Perform data profiling activities to provide statistics and informative summaries for integration of new source system data into environment
- Build out data dictionary including data definitions, data values, and formats
- Establish data collection mapping process for multiple systems, in collaboration with Data Stewards
- Analyze key critical data elements
- Investigate/document data lineage throughout data lifecycle
- Extrapolate business rules based on data analysis and document analysis findings
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis and create output reports for business use
- Work collaboratively with Business, IT, data modelers, data quality analysts, and delivery teams to analyze data
- 5+ years' experience performing data analysis years' experience working
- 5+ with data tools such as SQL, R, Python, SAS, and Tableau
- 3+ years' experience with data profiling
- Ability to analyze large datasets
- Ability to create comprehensive reports
- Experience documenting/presenting data analysis findings
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Experience and working knowledge of data in a healthcare data management environment is a plus