Front End Engineer (Remote, ReactJS, TypeScript)
- Job Title
- Front End Engineer (Remote, ReactJS, TypeScript)
- Job ID
- Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Healthcare client in their search for a Front End Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- 5+ years of experience in front-end development Front-end technology
- 5+ years of experience with ReactJS/Type Scripts/D3
- Integration of front-end with Micro Services and GraphQL
- 5+ years of experience with Jest, TDD Proficient in optimizing React components
- Proficient with SQL query skills
- Strong web application front end user interface (UI) experience
- Experience using Neo4j web components on React UI Dashboard
- Engage in production support research and resolution recommendations
- Execute application architecture through working with delivery teams to enable the efficient and optimal use of technology assets, ensuring adherence to IT Strategy, Guidelines and Architecture Transformation.
- Strong communication skills (written & oral) with the ability to prepare clear and concise technical design / architecture specifications, status and other written artifacts.
- Perform optimization of website content and code.
- Experience building and knowledge of service oriented architectures (SOA) and web services
- Ability to work independently, particularly as a member of a virtual or geographically dispersed team with willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines