Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Salesforce Product Manager
- Job Title
- Salesforce Product Manager
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Job Title: Salesforce Product Manager
Summary: The Salesforce Product Manager is a technical professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by a software Scrum team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product. Salesforce Product Manager responsibilities include developing roadmaps, identifying new growth opportunities, and managing the delivery of new products and features. Salesforce Product Managers should have a should have an understanding of Agile and Scrum, and a background working on software development projects. Salesforce Product Managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 5 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Use Salesforce knowledge to discover and implement Salesforce solutions for our VA customer
- Manage definition of software design of new features and work cooperatively with Business Analysts and UI Designers
- Work cooperatively with Project Managers, QA, and Network Operations to ensure a successful, well communicated, high quality release
- Create software development schedules for features and releases
- Create software development LOEs for feature requests
- Define, improve, and promote software engineering processes and best practices
- Collaborate with other members of software engineering group, including our Software Architects, in defining and maintaining product architecture
- Develop, mentor, and coach an engineering team to build a strong development team, increase team effectiveness, and promote individual team member’s growth
- Work with project and technology leadership to remediate project/staff issues and conflicts; escalate to direct supervisor as necessary;
- Partner with other technology teams on broader improvement initiatives in order to reduce unit cost, reduce cycle time, and reduce the number of defects while increasing business value;
- Monitor technology trends for new opportunities and improvements
- Minimum of 5 years experience with the Salesforce platform and solution set
- Experience creating Proof of Concepts in Salesforce and demoing to a variety of audiences, including client and executive leadership
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum organization; Well versed in agile software development techniques, conference room pilots, prototyping, etc.
- Prior experience mentoring and training technical team members
- Experience working with remote team members
- Ability to build, maintain, and inspire a team
- Experience with system integration technologies, service-oriented architecture (SOA), web services, software design principles, tools and applications
- Experience with large scale web applications, system architectures, and data architectures
- Excellent communication skills – written/verbal/presentation
- PMP Certification
- Certified Salesforce Advance Administrator
- Federal contracting, VA and/or Healthcare IT experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with VA Salesforce implementations and DTC Release Milestones
- Experience with Salesforce Electric Health Records data model
- Experience working on Salesforce Health Cloud or Service Cloud
- Experience working on CMMI Level 3 programs.
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time