100% Remote React Native Software Developer
- Job Title
- 100% Remote React Native Software Developer
- Job ID
- Bloomfield, CT 06002
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Bloomfield, CT, based client in their search for a React Native Software Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The ReactNative Software Engineer will design, develop, and integrate solutions to solve business and technical requirements across iOS and Android mobile applications. The ideal candidate must be passionate about technology, writing code and solve problems. The individual should be self-motivated quick learner who enjoys learning and sharing knowledge.
- Develop, implement, and maintain high quality mobile software for applications that combine native and hybrid components
- Extend and develop frameworks that are reusable and scalable
- Write clean, secure, efficient, and modular code
- Simplify and improve existing application code ensuring high unit test coverage Identify potential problems and resolve application bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with the team members, product owners, user experience team and other engineers to define, design and publish new features.
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards.
Skills: Required Experience / Qualifications:
- Proficiency with ReactNative, Redux, Redux-Saga, TypeScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) to connect applications to back-end services
- Experience with few of the following technologies: Angular, Kotlin, Swift, SpringBoot, Node.
- Experience with continuous integration
Desired Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience working in a mobile application which contains mixture of native (kotlin, swift) and web technologies (webviews, reactnative, nativescript..etc).
- Knowledge of Apple's design principles and application interface guidelines Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning