Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- Sharepoint Developer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Summary: The SharePoint Software Developer applies current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, maintain SharePoint server portals. The SharePoint Software Developer will Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities and provide daily onsite maintenance of the existing portals. The SharePoint Software Developer participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. The.SharePoint Software Developer relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 3 years’ experience (5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2007 and new 2013.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET ,T-SQL, C/C++, XLM.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development, and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
- Experience with HTML, Java Script, SP Management, Content Management Systems
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services
- Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQLdata
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
- Motivated, independent, and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Excellent programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular, and clean code.
- Well organized, a good communicator, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and manage projects from concept to production.
- Ability to write thorough and concise functional and design specifications as well as easily readable end user documentation.
- Ability to brainstorm with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment, multi task, and quickly adapt to change.
- Possess leadership skills and ability to be led in a manner that is healthy to our positive and productive work environment.
- Emphasizes personal and professional growth by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.