Liberty IT Solutions, a Booz Allen company, was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Customer Success Engagement Manager
- Job Title
- Customer Success Engagement Manager
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: By bringing your strategic vision and innovative approach to lead critical customer-facing teams, our Customer Success Engagement Manager plays a key role in driving customer goals, product utilization, business transformation, and revenue expansion by ensuring the engagement, success, retention, and growth of Liberty IT Solutions customers.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or technical discipline.
Required Years of Experience: Minimum 10 years’ previous experience in a Customer Success and/or Professional Services leadership role. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Generate new product and services demand within our client base by matching client business needs with the ecosystem of available solutions and capabilities.
- Drive customer lifetime value by:
- Understanding requirements, defining the customer journey and collaborating to support solution implementations
- Developing and deploying initiatives to help drive customer business value and goal achievement
- Enabling customer adoption of new products, features and use cases
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Develop and scale the customer success team to build solutions in support of Liberty strategy and revenue goals
- Partner with 3rd party systems integrators to scale project delivery for SaaS implementations, cloud-migration and other digital transformation projects
- Cultivate relationships with vendors and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), including SaaS providers, as well as implementation teams to ensure Liberty meets the articulated needs and contractual obligations of our clients
- Collaborate across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Partner closely with our teams to engage with leaders at prospective customers and existing customers to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them
- Experience building and managing large Customer Success and/or Professional Services teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Technical experience, including working with SaaS platforms and speaking to technical customers
- Healthcare industry experience
- VA or other Federal government experience.
- Strong strategic vision for the customer experience, professional services, and customer support
- The ability to support delivery models that align with current customer segments, deliver customer value and scale with customer needs.
- A track record of developing and mentoring great talent, and building and motivating high achieving teams
- Ability to manage and balance resourcing requirements between internal staffing and external partners in order to support customers and projected growth