Product Manager Lead
- Job Title
- Product Manager Lead
- Job ID
- Norfolk, VA 23510
- Other Location
Product Manager Lead - Automotive/Dealer Services
Conexess is recruiting a talented, highly motivated and results-driven Product Manager Lead to contribute to the growth of a new cloud-based Dealer Management System.. This is an ideal role for someone who is a self-starter with excellent automotive retail experience, deep knowledge of the DMS, strong entrepreneurial skills.
About the Role:
- Manage a team of product managers and business analysts.
- Solicit feedback from industry to identify growth and optimization opportunities for our business and product.
- Develop business cases that rationalize development of new products or features.
- Help create and maintain the product roadmap.
- Take ownership of the product backlog through prioritization and collaboration.
- Become a product expert and lead initiatives to improve the product and processes that surround it to deliver business value.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in a discipline related to business, IT, or 8 years of related work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in product management, product development, or automotive software service delivery in an Agile environment
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- Proven history of converting customer insights into tangible product features that customers love.
- Experience bringing products and features to market successfully from a leadership perspective.
- Experience working with large quantities of data from various sources and translating them into business requirements.
- Deep knowledge of development planning tools like DevOps or JIRA.
- Deep understanding of the fundamental building blocks of the DMS especially how 3rd Parties are integrated.
- Advanced knowledge of API’s and how they are used to integrate applications together.
- Adept knowledge of enterprise level application architecture
- Excellent written and verbal communications across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience presenting to executives.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical Dental Vision flexible spending account. Coverage starts on the first day of the following month after 30 days of employment
- 401k matching up to 4% after one year of employment
- Paid vacation company holidays and sick leave
- Corporate discount opportunities