Sr. Software Engineer (6 months of education and/or work exp. with ANY software dev. language - C# preferred) (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Engineer (6 months of education and/or work exp. with ANY software dev. language - C# preferred) (100% Remote) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40220
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Software Engineer (C#.NET, TSQL, PLSQL) (100% Remote)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
Are you looking for a highly impactful role in a fast-paced, start-up-minded team at the forefront of payments processing? Conexess Group is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be involved in all facets of development, including triage, coding, and design. As an individual leader, you be a thought leader and provide guidance to the team. We’re seeking someone who is an excellent team player, has strong customer-facing skills, and has a passion for technology and payments.
- Minimum 6 months of education and/or work experience in any software development language (C# preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering or computer science.
- Technical knowledge in software development methodologies.
- Strives to increase, application domain and industry knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong ability to triage and research issues
- Education and/or work experience with SQL queries (MSSQL or Oracle PL/SQL)
- Performs system analysis and programming activities that may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with the customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Not eligible for visa sponsorship.