Senior IT Project Manager
- Job Title
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Job ID
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a St. Louis based client in their search for an Senior IT Project Manager. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Will be responsible for multiple concurrent projects that can cross multiple product teams.
- Senior level Project Management experience is a must with an extensive Health Service Technology background
- Attention to detail and an ability to craft communication for Sr. Leaders within Business and Technology.
- Need to support teams with delivery planning and dependency discussions about work that is currently in progress and upcoming.
- Ability to organize and track development progress against target deliverables
- Experience working in Agile environments is highly desirable
- Experience with Jira and Jira Align is highly preferred as teams utilize these tools to track and monitor work.
- Reviews, evaluates and formulates project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Allocates staff and budget resources to meet changing corporate needs.
- Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives.
- Organizes and guides project operations through the use of methodologies accepted by the industry.
- Evaluates progress and reports progress in terms of quality and performance metrics common to IT projects.
- Works with client departments to coordinate systems testing, installation, training and support.
- Keeps informed of technical and managerial advances in IT.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.