U.S. Communities Research Manager
- Job Title
- U.S. Communities Research Manager
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75201
- Other Location
U.S. Communities Research Manager (Dallas, TX OR Remote anywhere in Texas)
Our client is a global Human Insights company. Founded in Australia in 2010, they are a growing organization that delivers Human Insights through a unique combination of technology innovation and consulting expertise.
Our client is seeking a new key member of the business’s U.S. research team focusing specifically on online communities. Reporting to the U.S. Group Account Director, you’ll use your expertise to support our client’s industry-leading technology and committed team to help you drive their client’s commercial success.
They’re looking for a candidate who likes to share success, who loves working with clients in deep and enduring relations that are built on strong foundations, and who embraces new technology and innovation. You must have a deep passion for helping businesses to improve decision-making through applied and consumer insights.
You will be required to ensure the client is serviced to their expectations on all aspects of the community. You will own this relationship and provide strategic and tactical business support, by using our community platform.
As a Communities Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for delivering best practice in client service, resulting in the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Work intimately with the Online Communities team. You will have accountability for end-to-end delivery to the client, backed by a team of capable community specialists
- Be hands-on assisting, designing, facilitating market research end-to-end. From client brief to designing questionnaires, scripting surveys and polls, to writing top-line reports, including all the steps in between
- Ongoing community member panel management including the monitoring of community member engagement, working with moderators to think creatively to sustain high levels of engagement and quality, client servicing (including progress meetings), trouble shooting and complaints escalation
- Operate within company standards for data security and data management whilst ensuring a high standard of data accuracy and quality control
- Conduct quantitative data analysis using cross tabulation both hands on and through the Analyst team. Analysis of qualitative and quantitative outputs and delivery of reports to client specifications
To be successful, you will need to be:
- A people person who enjoys understanding your client's business, sharing their challenges, helping them find solutions and learn from their customers every day
- Well organized with an eye for detail and commitment to quality
- A strategic thinker who understands data and insights
- Comfortable in working autonomously and seamlessly within a team
- Proactive with a fresh outlook to problem-solving
- Able to work to deadlines and have the ability to prioritize workload efficiently to meet competing client demands.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years’ experience in market research with at least 1+ years’ experience in client service
- Qualified degree in a related field
- Experience in managing communities desirable
- Skilled in writing objective-driven questionnaires and reports
- Strong business and marketing acumen including proposal writing
- Highly skilled in analysis, presenting results in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Methodical approach/follow process
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Pride yourself on excellent attention to detail and the ability to efficiently organize workload/meet deadlines
- Competitive Base Salary commensurate with your experience
- Advancement and project management opportunities
- Excellent benefits package
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law