- Job Title
- Marketing Assistant
- Job ID
- CHICAGO, IL 60614
- Other Location
Our client is a very successful boutique recruiting firm based in River North focusing on permanent accounting and finance roles across the US. They want you to be part of the expansion and long-term vision.
As a Marketing Assistant, your responsibilities will include assisting leaders of the firm in daily tasks such as searches on LinkedIn, sourcing for candidates and clients, entering information into their database, data entry, answering emails, editing documents, and assisting in online marketing efforts. You will need to be very skilled in Word, Excel, Outlook, document creation, anticipating the needs of the managers, meeting deadlines and other administrative needs as seen necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong work ethic and ability to succeed.
- Money motivated and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills.
- Must be familiar with social media platforms, especially LinkedIn.
Why People Link Working For Our Client
- Growth opportunity: As our client’s firm grows, they continue to provide opportunities to their staff to take on more responsibility, including becoming an Executive Recruiter.
- Culture: Laid-back atmosphere with no micromanaging. Casual and informal dress code. Work from Home 50% of the time once fully trained. Work Hours 8:15am-5:15pm, Monday thru Friday, Generous PTO
- Generous compensation package: Offer base compensation $36-45K plus bonus $4-10K for total comp of $40-55K, training, health insurance benefits, 401K with a match and an office environment created for success
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.