Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- Battery Technician
- Job ID
- Remote or Sacramento, CA
- Other Location
Location: Nevada, Arizona, Oregon or California preferred, but other USA locations are acceptable.
Summary: This person will visit 7 VA Medical Centers in California to maintain Centrak RTLS equipment and tags. They will have to work with VA personnel (e.g., COR, Nurses) to locate and execute the tasks. This person needs excellent interpersonal skills and a stick with it attitude. There will be travel almost every week and you will be away from your home base for a week-at-a-time.
- Strong collaborative communication skills and an ability to work with members at all levels of experience and role in the company.
- The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- VA or other Federal Government experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, as well as a solid group contributor working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment. Ability to manage multiple activities with multiple priorities
- Highly organized
- Will receive on the job training
- CMMI Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 or 9001:2001, and ITIL experience a plus
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality work on time
90% to 100% travel. Travel reimbursed by project.