Client Solutions Manager
- Job Title
- Client Solutions Manager
- Job ID
- ST PETERSBURG, FL 33701-3860
- Other Location
- Nationwide Remote Role
Client Solutions Manager
Who is our client (or a little bit about them)?
Our client is powering retail media, with a personalized sponsored product and display ad technology platform for some of the world's biggest retailers across 25 countries. Their tech paired with a world class services division is driving retailer media sales and enhanced Ad Serving for retailers of any size. Now that’s refreshing!
In 2020, they saw an amazing year of growth for their organization, with the focus being on diversifying from their core platform/technology only offering and expanding into the retail media sector via services, as well as creating the largest US ecommerce grocery network. Each strategic move has meant more success and allowed them to continue to win against their competitors.
Their mission is to be the world’s leading retail media platform, with every aspect of our business being world class. They’re able to achieve this by living by their core principles:
- Gratitude, honesty, and transparency
- Show up
- Know the role you play
- Do less, deliver more, obsess
- Incremental improvements
- Take ownership
- Collective leadership
- Team before the individual and most importantly,
- Mutual respect
Why this could be your next big break:
Our client is committed to fueling their team members’ passion for creativity, collaboration, and desire to learn and grow. After all, it’s their people that propel them forward. If you thrive in a creatively open environment with a teamwork atmosphere, this may be the job for you!
The Client Solutions Manager is an integral part of the team and is responsible for driving performance and sales support for omni-channel media programs. In this role, you’ll be centered on supporting the sales team throughout the pre- and post-sales process for media partnerships. This includes managing a book of business alongside a salesperson, process efficiency development and operational management. Our client will expect you to possess strong interpersonal skills to manage day-to-day client communication, a strategic mindset to develop media recommendations and deliver on retailer and brand goals.
About the role:
Client Relationship Management
- Provide world class service to retail clients, manage day to day communication and collaboration with external brands/suppliers and internal cross-functional team members
- Develop and cultivate supplier/brand relationships by consulting with advertisers on their key goals, challenges, and growth opportunities
- Facilitating year over year brand performance, in turn retailer growth
- Establish and communicate timelines of deliverables and creative production scope (if applicable) with suppliers/brands
Sales Support & Media Strategy Development
- Develop media plan recommendations based on retailer product knowledge, keeping in mind individual brand performance goals and growth
- Support material creation from initial sales pitch to campaign completion, including contract creation, marketing material ideation and overseeing creative and asset management
- Ensure 100% accuracy with CRM data input and campaign setup including but not limited to paperwork
- High-level understanding of performance metrics and analytics to deliver confident feedback to the suppliers/brands, as needed (and as supported by the Analytics team)
Campaign Execution & Operations
- Manage asset collection with suppliers
- Handle campaign setup within multiple Ad Serving tool(s) and/or communication to Campaign Manager, oversee campaign implementation and ensure trafficking accuracy
- Monitor campaign performance and pacing, if necessary, provide campaign optimization recommendations
- Inform clients of campaign status, if necessary, gather approvals from Business Lead and/or client on optimizations, make goods, etc.
- Oversee billing/invoicing process; confirm billing details with supplier for CRM input, Finance communication and manage any invoice adjustments
- Review and finalize campaign completion reports
Overall, the Client Solutions Manager is better understood as a jack of many trades. Our client empowers their CSMs to manage all aspects of their brand relationships, from working with the sales team to develop strategy, setting up brands within internal systems, and managing the campaign process from planning, trafficking, creative, operations and analytics. You’ll be supported by leads in the various cross-functional departments; however, our client thinks it’s important that you have the ability to action forward necessary tasks on demand. They believe this helps prevent roadblocks and unnecessary passing of information to too many people.
As a Client Solutions Manager, you must have the following skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Solution oriented mindset
- Proven thought leader in strategic planning and operational efficiencies
- Efficient time management skills – able to sustain timeline management and campaign deliverables
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in various Ad Server platforms and/or the ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Working knowledge of retail, ecommerce, and digital industry
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Google suite products
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience in CRM tools
- 2+ years of Account/Client Management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields (Advertising, Marketing, Communications, etc.)
Why join our client?
Our client is all about their people. They’re one global company made up exclusively of knowledgeable, passionate, and creative individuals with expansive experience coming together to reach shared goals.
Above all, they’re committed to promoting diversity and inclusivity within the workplace. They want to ensure that no job applicant, temporary worker or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender and transgender status, race and ethnicity, religion and belief (including no belief), marriage or civil partnership status or sexual orientation.
Simply put – they love their people and understand it’s each of them coming together to create a winning team.
By considering a career with our client, you’ll be a part of one of the most influential and growing tech companies in the industry.
Where is our client located?
Our client is globally headquartered out of Brisbane, Australia. Their North American headquarters is in St. Petersburg, Florida. They’re considered themselves a flexible employer and many of their team members work remotely in many areas of the world. In North America, a large majority of the team is located in Florida with many others in Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Atlanta, Pennsylvania, Toronto-CA, Vermont and more.