Construction Records Keeper- Farmington
- Job Title
- Construction Records Keeper- Farmington
- Job ID
- Farmington, NM 87401
- Other Location
Western Technologies offers excellent career opportunities that begin with a stable, challenging workplace within a culture of safety and quality. We pride ourselves on our ethics, the excellence of our employees, responsiveness, and quality of our work. Western Technologies Inc. is a 65-years young consulting firm offering professional services in the western United States in the fields of geotechnical engineering, environmental engineering, construction materials engineering and testing, nondestructive testing and welding inspection.
We have a full-time opportunity for an experienced Construction Records Keeper in our Tsaile AZ off site office.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain construction project records and processes related paperwork
- Monitors records to verify compliance with state and federal laws
- Maintains liaison with construction management inspectors and Western Technologies staff at jobsite and in Farmington Office.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and previous computer skills (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) are required.
Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Composes correspondence, reports and supporting documents; files; orders supplies and equipment.
- Maintains liaison with construction inspectors and contractor's staff to ensure project records
- Prepares and submits monthly and final estimates; checks calculations against work log and estimate form to verify work is completed before payment is made.
- Processes change orders, supplemental agreements and extra work orders.
- Sets up field record books for each construction project within the assigned area.
- Performs other job responsibilities as assigned.
- Communicate effectively
- Standard procedures relative to planning, construction, and engineering fundamentals
- Applicable testing methods, processes, and procedures
- Higher mathematics
- Equal employment opportunity guidelines
- Writing, reviewing and revising documents to include engineering notes, specifications, standards and procedures
- Reviewing and interpreting plans for accuracy and ensuring compliance with requirements
- Candidate must possess a minimum of one year experience in construction project administrative office work, filing, computer literate (MS Word & Excel), ability to prepare agendas, meeting minutes, and other administrative support for project team.
- High school diploma
- Must have clean motor vehicle record
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
To learn more about us and apply online visit our web-site at wt-us.com