- Job Title
- Security Engineer
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Philadelphia, PA based client in their search for a Security Engineer. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
This position will be part of a global team that provides engineering leadership and oversight on architecture, design, development, implementation of Active Directory infrastructure and support.
Candidate should possess thorough understanding of Active Directory and related technologies. Candidate should be comfortable demonstrating knowledge of PowerShell scripting, be well versed in Group Policy administration, and be competent regarding core infrastructure technologies such as DNS. Expertise in related areas such as virtualization, server and desktop operating systems, networking and other related areas are a plus.
This individual should excel in the design and implementation of these solutions, as well as possessing extensive troubleshooting skills with resolving complex issues in a large global operating environment.
The ideal candidate should have over 8 years of global experience in a 10,000+ user environment across all relevant technology disciplines.
- Architects and designs solutions across the Active Directory, LDAP, and DNS production environment.
- Engineers are expected to respond to applicable Priority 1 incidents and drive resolution.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to integrate additional applications into the existing AD/LDAP infrastructure.
- Partner with application owners to securely integrate AD and LDAP-enabled application into the environment, provide increased security plus user and entitlement management by leveraging directory related technologies.
- Provides engineering leadership and oversight on architecture design, engineering and development of information technology solutions in a multi-site, multi domain topology.
- Manages the troubleshooting and resolution of infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, and customer expectations.
- Partners with IT leadership on engineering and support related issues to develop strategies related to endpoint management.
- Collaborates with teams across the organization to resolve issues and drive projects.
- May manage other infrastructure engineers, contractors or vendors on a project basis.
- Owns the design and implementation of existing or new technologies.
- Provides technical guidance to support staff on the team and in other areas.
- Makes complex modifications to existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations and maintains program libraries and technical documentation.
- Proactively manages continuous process improvement based on customer feedback, new or emerging technologies, and process standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline required, and at least 8 years of experience in all aspects of computer operations or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong judgment and management skills and considerable aptitude in human relations are expected.
- Bachelor’s degree can be substituted with equivalent experience.
- Relevant Microsoft of other technical certifications are a plus.