Level 2 Production Support Analyst
- Job Title
- Level 2 Production Support Analyst
- Job ID
- Phoenix, AZ 85085
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Phoenix based client in their search for a Level 2 Production Support Analyst. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Ability to analyze issues, work with IT partners to determine root cause, and implement solutions.
- Serve as a Production Support resource across multiple applications including (EHR, Radiology, Pharmacy, and back office applications)
- Effective troubleshooting skills across PCs, network, security, web, DB and server technologies.
- Prepare support documentation, assist with scheduling/scripting of batch jobs.
- Candidate will be responsible for L2 production support activities
- Candidates would work directly with the L3 delivery team, current L2 team, Business partners and the EPIC vendor for knowledge acquisition and expertise in supporting the new platform and then continue on as L2 support.
- Production support documentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Debugging skills.
- EPIC Certification a plus: ECSA, Bridges, ODBA, Cogito, Users and Security.
- Previous experience in EPIC preferred- Professional Billing, Charge Router, Cadence, MyChart, Ambulatory, ECL, Care Everywhere, Welcome, Hyperspace, Healthy Planet, Data Courier, Security, Cogito, Kuiper, and/or Printing.
- Knowledge of ITIL principles for Incident and Problem resolutions.
- Root cause analysis.
- Understanding of application development life cycles and supporting test environments.
- Experience in setup and configuration of automated batch cycles.
- Working knowledge of application performance management tools: Dynatrace, Splunk, Solarwinds preferred.
- Previous experience in Radiology, Pharmacy, Audiology, Vision, and EHR applications a plus.
- 5+ years of Technical background in supporting various server platforms. Windows, Linux, Citrix, and virtual environments.