Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Senior Cloud Architect
- Job Title
- Senior Cloud Architect
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: A Senior Cloud Architect will be responsible for ensuring the technical quality and excellence of the solutions delivered to our customers. You will have knowledge of enterprise software solutions, application, and infrastructure cloud solution landscape. You will develop and review cloud solution architectures and designs, and engage with the customer to ensure that their requirements are met. Effective communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills are required to work across multiple Liberty and customer teams, and to maintain and grow Liberty’s strong client relationships.
The Senior Cloud Architect will also participate in project scoping and estimation efforts, engaging with both customers, partners and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs). Responsibilities also include navigating and supporting cloud networking, compliance and accreditation. You will act as an advisor and coach to other technical resources. You will be expected to continually grow and refine technical competencies, marketplace awareness, and interpersonal and relational skills.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: BS degree required. Specialization in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer and Information Security, Computer Security or System or Network Administration or similar major preferred.
Required Years of Experience
- Minimum of 5 years working with 2 (or more) cloud platforms
- Minimum of 10 years of software and/or system design experience
- Development of solution technical direction, design, and architecture
- Partnering with Project and Program managers to ensure successful project outcomes
- Support implementation of features and functionality
- Development of connectivity and accreditation strategies for multi-cloud solutions
- Identify and scope new opportunities to include level of effort and resourcing requirements
- Provide technical oversight across projects and programs
- Identification internal and external technical dependencies
- Provide technical risk / impact assessments
- Coach / Mentor other technical resources
- Experience with 2 or more cloud platforms (Salesforce, Dynamics 365, AWS, Azure, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Experience leading architecture for large cloud engagements including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS deployment models
- End-End cloud solution architecture, design and deployment experience
- Experience in establishing and enforcing standards and practices
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns
- Knowledge of networking and routing technologies
- Experience with Federal Government regulations and compliance (FedRAMP, TIC 2.2/3.0, etc.)
- Executive presence and ability to engage senior business and technical decision makers
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions in a succinct manner
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Ability to understand and translate business and end user requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and define desired outcomes
- Certifications on multiple cloud platforms (Salesforce, Dynamics 365, Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture patterns and standards
- Experience with standards for open systems architectures, the OSI and ISO reference models, and profiles of standards
- Experience working in agile development scenarios
- Knowledge of API and other integration technologies and standards
- Data Migration and/or modelling experience
- Authentication/authorization, Identity management, Cryptography (PKI/HSPD-12) experience