Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- Salesforce Developer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL
- Other Location
Summary: We are seeking Salesforce Developers to work closely with Product Managers, Architects, and Junior Developers to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements in a variety of industry contexts. The Salesforce Developer is responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce DevOps including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations. The Salesforce Developer role also includes collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions on the Salesforce platform that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement. The Salesforce Developer has proven experience with Apex code, Lightning components, Visualforce pages, and Salesforce APIs.
Remote work allowed.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 5 years, or 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce data structures and understanding of how to implement them to fulfill complex process and reporting requirements
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Salesforce platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in Salesforce applications
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using agile development methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
- Integrate AppExchange products into the overall platform and application architecture
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operational and development staff
- Research and development of new Salesforce prototypes and applications
- Research and keep current on Salesforce platform advancements and communicate trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client
- Participate and engage in all team meetings
- Document best practices and operational procedures
- Facilitate continuous improvement across the development and delivery teams
- 5 years of industry experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Must have demonstrable knowledge and practical application of Apex code, Lightning components, Visualforce pages, and Salesforce APIs
- Platform Developer II Certification
- Experience committing code and metadata to git repositories
- Ability to work on multiple tasks independently with minimal supervision and deliver results with on time
- Must be willing to mentor others with less experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed environment
- Ability to produce high quality technical documentation and analysis
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- VA and/or Healthcare IT experience preferred.
- Experience working on CMMI Level 3 programs.
- Experience with Agile Development or Software development lifecycles, requirements, and software documentation and associated Salesforce DevOps technologies/tools such as GitHub, Agile Accelerator, Copado, Salesforce DX etc.
- Additional Salesforce and IT industry certifications
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.