|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Badge and Credentialing Specialist
- Job Title
- Badge and Credentialing Specialist
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19112
- Other Location
Position Summary: Dynology is hiring a Pass and ID Security Clerk to support our client at the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) in Philadelphia, PA. Serve as the Security Clerk, responsible for issuing and accounting of access control credentials and passes in order to control entry and access, protect sensitive property, information, material, equipment, and all other tasks related to pass and identification function.
- Support established security programs (e.g., personnel, physical, information, or industrial security) when such work requires, additionally, general administrative and or clerical skills, practical knowledge of specific security objectives, programs, methods and procedures, and skills in carrying out support tasks related to security administration.
- Instruct visitors on security requirements, especially those relating to prohibited items and the necessity of wearing entry credentials and passes.
- Conduct inventory to ensure that all entry credentials and passes are issued, accounted and turned-in in accordance with the established guidance.
- Ensures that personnel requesting access have all proper documents and information needed before issuing entry credentials.
- Take pictures and print picture ID’s; follow the requirements based on access requirements and need to know to assure the correct ID is issued.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One (1) year of experience creating picture ID's and using badging software.
- Must have customer service experience.
- Has knowledge of security procedures to ensure that only authorized personnel enter NSWCPD installations.
- Experience with basic computer applications such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and holding at least an active Secret clearance.