|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
CCTV/Alarm Monitoring Specialist
- Job Title
- CCTV/Alarm Monitoring Specialist
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19112
- Other Location
Position Summary: Dynology is hiring a CCTV/Alarm Monitoring Specialist to support our client at the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) in Philadelphia, PA. These services provide for unarmed non-guard support for monitoring and troubleshooting all alarm and CCTV systems installed and annunciating at the Command Operations Center or other designated facilities.
- Assure personnel, both Government and Contractors, have correct access credential to access secure areas.
- Support the protection of physical assets such as alarm testing, key and lock control, and Intrusion Detection Systems.
- This service requires 24/7 support and coordination with Dispatch, Naval Security Force (NSF), and NSWCPD Security.
- Proper protection of classified material and information including CUI and distribution statements are necessary.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Three (3) years of experience in physical security to include experience with alarm monitoring and communication of the issue to get the situation resolved.
- Ability to successfully perform multiple tasks simultaneously, pay close attention to detail, stay alert and focused, coordinate and work with the NSWCPD Security Division personnel to support the life cycle of the electronic security equipment.
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and holding at least an active Secret clearance.