|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Crime Prevention Analyst
- Job Title
- Crime Prevention Analyst
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19112
- Other Location
Position Summary: Dynology is hiring a Crime Prevention Analyst to support our client at the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC). The Crime Prevention Analyst will support the development of the Criminal Analyst/Information Fusing & Sharing/Crime Analysis program which includes training support; policy and procedure development support; assist with revisions of policy and procedure development; and qualified personnel to provide defined criminal analyst tasks.
- Support, coordinate, and assist with physical security and crime prevention programs, which may include operations security and installation security programs, security surveys/inspections, and emergency planning in support of the installation.
- Perform crime prevention duties as required to ensure a safe and crime free installation environment.
- Will provide installation-level Criminal Analysis and Information Fusing and Sharing support by coordinating with local, state and other federal law enforcement agencies and analyze raw criminal data.
- Assist with the inventory and tracking of all keys and locks for all level 1 and level 2 restricted areas in all of our facilities.
- Duties will include crime statistics compilation and analysis, as well as distributing information to required parties.
- Coordinate with the installation Security Division in order to provide a ready means for planning and evaluating the effectiveness of crime prevention and physical security measures per current directives and policy.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three (3) years of experience in the physical security programs.
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and holding at least an active Secret clearance.