Data Entry Analyst (6-12 months of experience & customer facing experience) (2 Openings) - Contract
- Job Title
- Data Entry Analyst (6-12 months of experience & customer facing experience) (2 Openings) - Contract
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65809
- Other Location
Title: Data Entry Analyst (6-12 months of experience & customer facing experience) (2 Openings)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & Requirements
Conexess Group is seeking 2 Customer Contracts Billing Data Entry Analyst Contractor in Springfield, MO. This individual will analyze information from customers, vendors and/or internal organizations using excel and other programs. Ideal candidates will be highly detail oriented with exceptional customer service skills.
Opening #1 MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 12 months of experience in data entry analysis.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Experience creating macros in Excel.
Opening #2 MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in data entry, billing, or back office administrative tasks.
- Customer facing experience.
- Associates with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting.
- Contacts internal or external parties in order to verify or obtain information.
- Inputs data from various sources into existing computer system(s).
- Verifies the integrity and accuracy of information against source documents and makes corrections and adjustments when necessary.
- Confirms, edits and/or proofreads information.
- Frequently checks and/or uses the system and ensures that results match expectations.
- Works closely with other internal organizations to maintain integrity of data. Notifies appropriate parties if more detailed follow-up is required.
- May perform other support functions as requested.