Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
- Job Title
- C# Developer
- Job ID
- Remote or Melbourne, FL 32934
- Other Location
Summary: We are searching for a C# developer to develop code and .NET solutions for our business. As a C# developer , you will be required to design, write, and maintain C# coding for our future and ongoing projects. The C# developer will also be required to contribute to design and planning sessions as well as formulate approaches for current coding tasks.
To ensure success as a C# developer you must have an excellent grasp of C# and the .NET framework, excellent coding abilities, and be able to problem-solve on a daily basis. The C# developer will be able to perform full-stack development as well as handle the creation, maintenance, and further development of .NET applications and programs.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline.
Required Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years’ previous experience developing C# .net solutions. 5 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization.
- Debugging and maintaining written code.
- Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
- Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
- Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
- Working in a project team alongside other developers.
- Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
- Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
- Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
- C#, .NET 3.5 (or higher), and Microsoft Visual Studio experience.
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of other coding-languages (PHP, C+, Java, etc).
- Ability to write clean, easy to understand code.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Sound understanding of coding and development processes.
- Java, Bash, Typescript, CRM, Eclipse, Jenkins