Full Stack Java Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Full Stack Java Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Franklin Lakes, NJ 07417
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Franklin Lakes, NJ based client in their search for Full Stack Java Engineers. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Full Stack Engineer is responsible for the delivery of a business need end-to-end starting from understanding the requirements to deploying the software into production. This role requires you to be fluent in some of the critical technologies with proficiency in others and have a hunger to learn on the job and add value to the business. Critical attributes of being a Full Stack Engineer, among others, is ownership & accountability. The candidate needs to proficient in UI as we all services building.
In addition to Delivery, the Full Stack Engineer should have an automation first and continuous improvement mindset. He/She should drive the adoption of CI/CD tools and support the improvement of the tools sets/processes.
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- May lead or manage sizable projects. Manages processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex Information Management assignments.
- At least 5 years hands on experience.
- Java and Springboot services on cloud (PCF – Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Service Technology – Java/Springboot
- Full Stack Engineer with proficient in UI. 70% UI work and 30% Service work expected.
- CI/CD tools- Jenkins/ansible/GITHub/SonarQube/Mokito/Jasmine/Karma